The mission of Laguna Technical College is to provide high quality and effective skill-specific educational programs and supportive services that are vital to the needs and career success of its students. The college offers a highly personalized learning environment focused on job-orientated training, and the development of practical technical skills required by today’s employers. The College fosters the principle that individuals have the capacity to learn to direct their destinies so that they may exert their responsibilities to participate effectively in society. Laguna Technical College recognizes the changing needs of students for specific occupational preparation, the needs of the community for occupation-specific trained students who have the necessary competencies and resources for career development and career ladder advancement.
The College programs are designed to provide students with the job intensive training to meet the growth dynamics and demands of the Allied Health Care and Early Childhood Education Industry.
Laguna Technical College is committed to needs and career success of its students by caring out the following:
- Providing students the opportunity to achieve their optimum potential in today’s diverse population.
- Using modern equipment, state of the art technology and a comprehensive job-oriented curriculum to meet industry standards and employer requirements.
- Providing competency based focused training methods, mentoring support, and modular scheduling systems, which result in employment readiness in the shortest possible time.
- Selecting highly qualified instructors with professional experience and a commitment to continuing education and industry involvement.
- Providing students with opportunities and vital support services to fulfill their academic goals, enrich the quality of their lives and develop the competencies needed to succeed in today’s job market and to advance in their chosen career path.